Friday 12 April 2013

Mindees 1st Birthday and Baby Dedication

I have not been blogging much because I have been so busy planning Mindee's birthday party... which by the way was FABULOUS! It took a lot of time, effort and money to pull off the party but it was all worth it. I can't wait for Mindee to look back on photos in 10 years time of her 1st EVER birthday party :) While I was pregnant we gave Mindee a womb nickname of 'Minnie'. Since then this nickname has stuck.. so I thought I would throw her a Minnie Mouse themed party :) In the middle of the party we had a baby dedication service which was beautiful. Daniel's Poppa took our Wedding Ceremony so we thought it would be nice for him to take Mindee's Baby Dedication Service too. He did a wonderful job :) Thank you Poppa!

Here are lots of photos from the day :)



































I want to say thank you to a few people starting with my amazing Husband who was very supportive for the months leading up to the party when I took over the house with Minnie Mouse everything! Although he thought I was going 'Over the top'.. he still let me do what I wanted to do lol. A huge thank you to my sister Sheree who helped out hugely with everything and I mean... everything! Thanks to my Mama who made most of the food and helped finance a lot of the party. Lastly thanks to Scott, a very close family friend who came from Maitland, NSW to be there and helped set up and pack down everything.... and thanks to the rest of my family who helped out on the day.

Mindee and I are very appreciative of everyone who made her 1st birthday party and baby dedication such a special day. Love to you all!

Anna Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment