Friday 12 April 2013

Straddie Holiday

I am not going to lie... I actually love camping. Who would have ever thought! haha. Although I like to call it 'Glamping' this is Glamorous Camping. I don't do the whole no showers and going to the toilet in the bush. I have bathrooms.. warm showers.. and my queen bed mattress from home lol. I went to Stradebroke Island for a 10 days beach holiday and loved every minute of it. Mindee was the best behaved she has ever been while we were away. I think she just loved being outside and the sound of the beach maybe? haha I dunno but she slept so well and was very happy to play in the dirt and sand all day long ha!

Here are a few pics from our trip...


She loves playing on Daddy's car



Her first time bathing in an esky haha 







Windy and sunny on our boat ride home haha not the best picture. 


Our early morning drives along the beach.





Mindee made friends with twin boys and they followed her everywhere lol


I can't wait to go back again for this Christmas holiday :)

Anna Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment