Thursday 13 December 2012

Update on my bootiful baby

Mindee is now 8 months old. She will be 9 months on the 20th of December!! Where has the last 9 months gone??? I have learnt more and grown more and never been more fulfilled in my life then the last 9 months with my Minnie Moo. I remember saying to Daniel a little while ago.. "Why did we wait 2 years to have Mindee, Why didn't we have her when we first got married" hahahahaha. I could have spent the last 2 years with her lol...... But I did love the 2 years I had with my Hubby being 'just us'. I guess it was just perfect timing to have our perfect princess :)

Well long gone are the days of Mindee just laying still on the floor. I am lucky if Mindee sits still for 2 seconds. She is such an active baby who always has to be playing or eating or moving. She literally NEVER STOPS. I have been told that once they start to move they never go back... So I am bracing myself for one active child that I have to chase around everywhere hah!

She is a super duper crawler now and pulls herself up on just about anything including my legs. Here are a few videos of Mindee on the move....



If her knees get too sore from crawling, she has discovered she can crawl on her hand and feet. What a clever chickie :)


We love our days just playing together and having fun, but the best part of Mindee's is when Daddy comes home from work. I have never seen her more excited then when she see's Daniel walk through the front door. Right from the beginning Mindee has been Daddy's little girl. Daniel would read her a book every night when she was in the womb and without fail, every time she heard Daniel's voice she would kick and move like crazy in my belly. Ever since then Mindee has been in love with her Daddy, it is the most beautiful thing.

The talking has begun, with the first word being 'Dada' of course lol. But closely followed by 'Baba' and then seconds later 'Mama'.

I love watching my baby girl grow and develop each day. I am so blessed to have such a good and healthy baby!! I could talk forever about Mindee, but I think that is enough for now :)
Let me leave you with some more recent photos of Mindee.. Sorry if I go overboard..







Thank you to Yazzi from Love Yaz Photography for all of the above photos!! She is such a good photographer.. If you ever need a photo shoot she is the best. 
Here are some of my photos.. 













Well that completes my over load on all things Mindee :) Soon she will be standing and then walking... YAY! Stay tuned for her latest development and adventures :)
Anna Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment