Sunday 9 December 2012

We're Back


Hello to my blogging world! (You!) :)

We have gotten back from our road trip/holiday to Maitland and I am finally back into the blogging world! Yay! I have only been blogging for a very short time... BUT... I was really missing reading everyones blogs and posting my own. I couldn't wait to get back into the swings of things.. soo here I am :)

Mindee was such a good 'road tripping' baby haha. But seriously.... She did so well to be stuck in her car seat for 10 hours.
We left at 9:30am and drove until Mindee was ready for her next feed at 12pm. We stopped and all had lunch for 30 minutes and then kept going. At 4pm we stopped for Mindee to feed again, only for 15 minutes this time. Then I fed Min her solids at 5:30pm while we were driving (This was a bit of a mission)... And by 7:30pm we had arrived in Maitland, NSW!!! Yipee! :) Mindee was fed again and put straight into bed.
In our 10 hour drive, we only stopped twice and just drove the rest of the time.. Mindee did soo well! I was a bit worried of how it could have turned out having a 6 month old baby stuck in the car for that long haha.. But my little princess surprises me everyday with how good she is. :)


She just played happily in her car seat :)


We drove down to Sydney one of the days and did a little shopping. I love Sydney! 



And when it was time to sleep.... She would sleep! Yay!



Having fun in Maitland. 


            Anna Kate xx



No comments:

Post a Comment